IM4 Training OptionsRequest Your Training Here »
Included with your purchase of the IM4 application, under the “Resources” tab inside the IM4 application, are multiple training videos and guides that any user can access once their license is activated. Resources include:
- Implementation video tutorials
- MTSS Training videos
- IM4 Training video of Dr. Cook
- IM4 intervention scripts
- 1-hour implementation virtual meeting: Our IM4 facilitator will assist you in setting up your IM4 account structure for your district, school, or organization. This training will cover school/organization/district set-up, adding staff members, students, reporting features, and demonstrate how to navigate the IM4 system.
Recognizing additional trainings may be desired, we also offer in-person and remote trainings identified below, at an additional cost.
Geared toward the school leadership team, and IM4 admins. The IM4 training will cover MTSS, Tier 1 and Tier II, how to ensure fidelity, data driven decision making, and describe in depth the process of the IM4 model and the nature of the specific interventions.
A 4 hour training, costs $3000.00 plus travel expenses.
Training includes overview of:
- MTSS, Tier 1 and Tier II Readiness:
Provides an overview of the MTSS model and explains how the success of Tier II interventions rely on the foundation of a solid Tier 1, universal support system, for all students.
- Why IM4?: The Research and Evidence behind the IM4 process
Provides a thorough look into the purpose and research behind each of the key components (Match, Map, Monitor and Meet) of the IM4 system and how they contribute to the powerful impact of the IM4 system in matching the most successful intervention to a specific student.
- IM4 Interventions; Acquisition vs. Performance-based Needs
Provides a detailed look into how IM4 can help in figuring out what is driving a student's difficulties. Matching the student to the most effective intervention by entering data based on students behavior will identify students difficulty as an Acquisition Deficit, or a Behavioral Deficit.
We also offer customized/tailored training sessions based on the specific needs in your school/district.
For questions regarding training, please email IM4@umn.edu.